Loews Hotels At Universal Orlando
Resort Hotel Front Desk Guest Services
Orlando, FL, United States
Are you ready to Work while having some Fun? This is your time to join the Loews Hotels Hotel Front Desk Guest Services Team at the Universal Orlando Resorts! We have openings for Full Time scheduling with variable shifts. We need people that can be flexible with scheduling weekends, days, and nights!
Want to talk to us in person? We have Walk In Hiring Days May 11th & May 12th between 8:30am and 3pm at our business office location at 6800 Lakewood Plaza Dr.
As a Guest Service Front Desk team member you will enjoy $16 / hour starting pay and Fun employee benefits that include:
- Free Entrance to Universal Orlando Theme Parks, Busch Gardens - Tampa, and SeaWorld!
- Guess Passes to share with Friends and Family
- We provide you a free meal while you are at work (that's 2 if you take a double!)
- Discounts on Loews Resorts and Discounted Travel programs!
We are looking for people that are:
- Strong guest service orientated and enjoy being the person "in the know"
- Capable of turning an unfortunate moment into a more positive experience
- Naturally positive personalities that are able to work as part of a dynamic quality-driven team
- Let us know if you speak multiple languages!
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Other Benefits you will enjoy include:
- Pet Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Internal Promotion Track
- Health / Vision / Dental / Life Insurances
To be effective in the Resort Front Desk Guest Services position you will need to:
- Welcome and register guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests
- Obtain necessary credit and payment information from guests
- Provide check cashing and foreign currency conversion for hotel guests
- Coordinate with other hotel departments to satisfy guest requests
- Take the initiative to anticipate guests needs
- Become familiar with your Resort Property so you can answer questions or give correct direction that may be asked about the hotels facilities.
- Handles all guest complaints according to Star Service Standards, notifies Manager of actions taken.
- Sell rooms in accordance with Front Desk sales strategies
- Receive and transmit guest messages
- Perform check-out and cash handling activities in accordance with all hotel cashiering and credit policies
- Distribute and coordinate completion of SQS survey cards during guest check-out
- Read Group Profiles and Banquet Event information on a daily basis
- Maintain the cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Attends all appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
- Be familiar with emergency safety procedures in accordance with hotels standards.
Apply today, we are actively scheduling interviews. We are looking forward to meeting you!